Who were those guys...?
All I will say about Miami's loss to LSU in the Peach Bowl is this:
Who were those guys and why were they wearing Orange and Green?
What a disappointing year. So much potential wasted! Obviously, as was seen in the game against VaTech (among others), Miami has the talent to be a national champ. They didn't come out and execute, have a game plan, be organized, be mentally prepared [fill in a generic sports management cliche here], and all that just seems like the overall coaching was just not there. I don't mean the coaches forgot what to do; but there was a definite lack of preperation and motivation in that game. One more year like this, and I might just join other Hurricane fans in calling for Coker's head. I don't know. A 2- or 3-loss season might be just fine for other teams, but we're The U. The greatest modern franchise in college football.




No comments:
Post a Comment