Friday, June 23, 2006

Photo: "neon pigeon"

For those who may not know: photography is one of my passions. In fact, I earned an art minor in photography in college.

So, I thought I'd take a page out of some of my fellow bloggers'... er... blogs, and occasionally post some of my photographs. Please feel free to comment here or at the photo's page on Flickr. Here's a photo I took over a year ago but I only just recently uploaded.

neon pigeon

I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Orlando Furioso said...

Orlando,

I am too a photography buff. Keep posting your and and I'll do mine.

machete said...

You know, Orlando- when i was writing my post, I was specifically thinking of mentioning you (who I would be taking a page from), as I thought I remembered seeing your photos up on occasion. But when I went to your page, I didn't see any.

Glad I wasn't going crazy!