castro Death Watch: New Reports
A friend's father got a call from a "retired Air Force general [...] this morning, that Chavez cancelled a planned trip to one of the Venezuelan cities this weekend to fly to Cuba at the last minute. Apparently the word is that Fidel has taken a turn for the worse. There are reports of troop movement in some Cuban cities."
Leftist Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has also stated that fidel is dead:
"I am a lover of the Cuban revolution," Lula said in an interview with the Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo. "I only regret that Fidel Castro did not carry out a process of political opening while he was alive."If I hear or read anything more, I'll make sure to post it.




2 comments:
These are the times when I wish Google Earth were live and in living color.
not to mention equipped with lasers.
Post a Comment