College Football Predictions - 12/2
I skipped my picks last week as I was in Miami, at the Orange Bowl, watching my 'Canes end the season right with a victory against Boston College. I can't remember the last time I missed a Senior Day (if at all).
Since there are few games this weekend, primarily championship games, I'll keep my last "predictions" before the bowl games short and sweet.
USC 34 - UCLA 28. (Take UCLA +14)
Florida 28 - Arkansas 24. (Take Florida -3)
West Virginia 30 - Rutgers 26. (Take Rutgers +10.5)
Georgia Tech 21 - Wake Forest 17. (Take GaTech -1.5)
Oklahoma 27 - Nebraska 20. (Take Oklahoma -3)
Navy 38 - Army 20. (Take Army +20.5)
Record To Date: 69-30 (62-37)




2 comments:
Apparently this post wasn't showing up last night. I just re-posted it.
I hope this isn't an ongoing problem.
Florida finally covered. And we're going to the championship!
Post a Comment