Monday, April 30, 2007

Back!

So I've been away for a while, but I have returned a chained changed man: I'm now married. My new wife will be guest blogging soon with all sorts of happy details, and I will slowly work my way back into the blog. So much has happened in the last month including a couple of things from just this past weekend: the Heat getting swept (I was at game three, much good that did), and the 'Canes extending their NFL draft record to 13 years with a first round pick...
P.S. - In case anyone was wondering, I was 198 lbs on my wedding day.

1 comment:

Val Prieto said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Looks like you all had a great wedding!

Now, if I may offer a bit of advice, being that this being married business is old hat to me: all you need to do is learn the following two words to ensure years and years of nuptual bliss:

"yes, dear."