Friday, November 03, 2006

College Football Predictions - 11/04

After coming off what was probably my worst week thus far (6-5 and 6-5 against the line), I'm hoping to get back into form this weekend.

There are a number of interesting conference games this weekend, but Miami is my only upset (though I won't be surprised if VaTech sits Wright down a few times). I'm probably just being a homer. Good luck.

The Upsets:
Miami 17 - Virginia Tech 14. (Take Miami +3)

The Battles:
Texas 27 - Oklahoma State 16. (Take Ok State +17.5)
Florida 34 - Vanderbilt 21. (Take Vandy +18)
Georgia Tech 30 - NC State 21. (Take GaTech -5)
Arkansas 19 - South Carolina 13. (Take Arkansas -2.5)
Boston College 24 - Wake Forest 17. (Take BC -3)

The Blowouts:
Michigan 45 - Ball State 6. (Take Michigan -33)
Notre Dame 38 - North Carolina 10. (Tentatively take Notre Dame -24)
California 38 - UCLA 17. (Tentatively take Cal -17)
Washington State 34 - Arizona 14. (Take Wash St. -16.5)

Record To Date: 48-23 (47-24)

No comments: