2007 ESPY Style Studio
I was at the ESPY Style Studio yesterday, basically the ESPY Awards' pre-party at The Mondrian Hotel for media and celebrities and athletes to meet up and grab some freebies from sponsors. I spent the majority of my time at the Bacardi Mojito Suite where Bacardi showcased their Premium white rum and all their flavored varieties. I met Jason Taylor, Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tony Dungy, T.O., Stuart Scott, Jason Biggs, Lee Thompson Young, among others. The highlight was meeting 'Cane/Jet Jonathan Vilma, who's a monster (though a few inches shorter than me) that I think is primed for a career season. I also spent a while talking with the 1st round draft pick out of Pitt, Jet CB Darrelle Revis. Very cool cat, who confirmed with me that he plans on returning punts and playing special teams and at least get in on the nickel package by the start of the season.
It was a good time.




No comments:
Post a Comment